Guest Join UsWelcome to our RISC OS Forum !
This developer forum wants to give a platform for programmers that want actively support the RISC OS development.
Add missing drivers for RISC OS (WIFI, Bluetooth, GPU 3D, GPU video, USB 3)
Add more applications
Improve handling and features of current RISC OS open source applications
Add more open source games
Improve RISC OS core functions like filer, filecore, font manager, internationalization
Supportive tasks like translation of RISC OS

For non-developers we suggest you look at the ROOL Forum www.riscosopen.org/forum
or Create an Account

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Soft Mesa working with OpenGL 1.1
Big Grin 
I've got a soft Mesa working now with OpenGL 1.1; it took a while to get it building in the autobuilder but it's working now. The hardware rendered version is also working again on the Iyonix.

I also managed to get the latest Mesa building in Ubuntu with software and hardware rendering - it took a while because I spent quite a lot of time trying to get it working on macOS, but then I ended up dual-booting Ubuntu on my Windows PC so I'm unblocked now.

I've had a very busy August at work and I'm about to go to the UK for 3 weeks (departing in a few hours). I don't have any way to do development while I am there because my work laptop is locked down and cannot run a VM.

I uploaded the RISC OS version of Mesa to github a couple of weeks ago: https://github.com/simonrules/Mesa-3.4.1-riscos

There are some demo files in the ros_demos directory.

I will push my latest changes there today so that readers are able to try with the autobuilder.